A smoothie is an easy way to lose weight fast. Here are three quick ways to make a smoothie on the go…
– In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend on high speed for 10 seconds or until smooth. Set aside and repeat with an orange or pineapple (or whichever other fruit you prefer) as desired. Repeat with the rest of the ingredients. Store in a zip lock bag in the refrigerator and enjoy!
– Cook your own smoothie in a blender. Add one third of a cup of pureed fresh fruit, a few drops of lemon juice and a good amount of whole milk (ideally filtered). Blend on high for two minutes, making sure to scrape down the sides and bottom of the blender with a spoon as needed.
– You can also add a half-cup of frozen mashed, chopped, peeled, or sliced carrots and pineapple (chopped and peeled if you like it a little crunchier). Blend on high for a few seconds and then dump into your blender and use your favorite frozen fruit blender to puree it down further. Toss with some fresh chopped nuts and a cup of fresh ice cream.
– A smoothie can be created in your kitchen. If you have a blender with a coffee insert, add a cup of your favorite organic coffee. Blend on high until smooth and pour into a glass to enjoy. Or serve the same ingredients in your blender instead.
– It’s easy to create a smoothie in your blender. Simply add frozen and/or raw fruit, vegetable, or blend water and puree.
– Or, you can make a smoothie in your blender. Simply blend the ingredients together with or without additional fruits. Choose from carrot, orange, pineapple, mixed berries, unsweetened yogurt, pureed fruit, or any other combination you may like.
– How about an unsweetened yogurt and fresh fruit smoothie? Blend together the ingredients, adding fruits only if needed. Add juice and sugar if you prefer. Enjoy!
– Perhaps a carrot smoothie? Add carrots and fresh pineapple to a blender and blend until smooth.
These are just three quick ways to make a smoothie at home. If you find you aren’t really able to produce a nice smoothie yourself, don’t worry because you can get a great healthy drink in a convenient drink maker and it’s perfect for those busy days when you don’t have time to cook or eat.
Fruit smoothies are especially great on a busy morning when you need something light to get you going. They are a simple way to skip the morning rush and let the rest of the day pass you by. Enjoy!